Home Forums Basel support forum Color Attributes

Color Attributes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eli290
    Participant

Is it possible to show the different color images by just selecting the color swatch? Right now I have to select the color and the size in order for that color option to show

Hello,

You can replace the color with the image. You can configure the image to be taken from the product variation.
    Please read and follow the instruction here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/

Best Regards

eli290
    Participant

No, what I mean is that in order for the variation image to show for color it requires the customer to select both attributes which is the size and color. I would like to make it so they only have to select the color for the image to show. So for instance if I have attributes of colors white and blue, I want the customer to be able to select blue and the blue image show up. Right now they have to select blue and XL for the size.

Hello,

This is Woocommerce functionality and our theme does not influence that. You need to create variation only on color. In this case, the image would be changed by clicking on a color.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)