Home Forums WoodMart support forum Color filter not working on search results

Color filter not working on search results

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

francois
    Participant

Hi, when performing a product search, my color filter does not update to display the colors of the products in the search result. This issue seems to only happen when performing a search and not on regular browsing. I’ve attached a link to a clip showing the issue in action.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme or Woocommerce StoreFront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

francois
    Participant

Hi, the filter I’m having an issue with is the ‘WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav’ – How do I test this in the default WordPress theme or Woocommerce StoreFront theme?

I disabled plugins and the problem persists.

The issue relates to using Relevanssi, which has been configured to include product tag in search results. My ‘WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav’ color filter does not display colors for products in the search result that have been matched by tag.

I’ve tried a few third party filter plugins, such as ‘Advanced AJAX Product Filters for WooCommerce’ and they all update appropriately, when products are searched by tag.

The issue therefore appears to be WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav’

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Actually, the “WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav” widget is a cloned default WordPress widget “Filter Products by Attribute”, just with additional style options. We have added “Filter Products by Attribute” and see that the default and our widgets work the same (https://monosnap.com/file/q3stSdqAr2E7AUZOTmJTzz0tcnMSpT, https://monosnap.com/file/9Ov35rdc8Pnqukr60fbJbTd7Cmjzof), so this issue is not related to our widget or theme.

Hope this clears the doubt !

Best Regards

francois
    Participant

In an attempt to find another solution, I deactivated Relevanssi this morning and have only just reactivated it. Your test was done when Relevanssi was not activate. As mentioned in my previous post, your “WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav” widget works great, except for when Relevanssi is active and some search results are based on tags. In such cases, your widget doesn’t display colors for all products in the search results. If you perform your test again with Relevanssi active and refer to my video clip, you’ll see what I mean.

Hello,

Thanks for further clarification regarding your concern.

Actually, when further explored we have found out that it is an issue at the Relevanssi plugin level not at the Theme-level. So, you need to contact the respective Plugin Support in this regard, they will guide you through. Hope you can understand our limitations in this regard.

Moreover, there is a Support Thread for the Relevanssi plugin in this regard which you can check out too if this works out for you: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/incompatibility-with-woodmart-theme-on-search-page/

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)