Home Forums WoodMart support forum Color Swatches & Catalog Mode

Color Swatches & Catalog Mode

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

LineInteractive
    Participant

Hi,
    I just installed and activate the theme, when I started the configuration, I noticed that we could not use color swatches in variable product if we use the catalog mode.
    In this case, I really need to activate color swatches, could you please help with any possible solution.

Thank you.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :)

Please provide with some relevant screenshot and the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

LineInteractive
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you with your quick answer and Woodmart is a very good job !!

Here are screenshots from the website, using the demo theme without and with catalog mode.

Second thing, would you please tell me … is it normal to still have the cart, wishlist, account areas with the catalog mode activated ?

Best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached and visited your website.

Product catalog mode is used to hide the add to cart button from the products both variable and non-variable products. I have tested it on our deployment website and its behaving the same way as its behaving in your case.

Yes the cart button, account and WishList occurs when the catalog mod is on. If you want to remove it then you can Remove them from WoodMart Header Builder >> Edit Header.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://postimg.cc/ThP2QWcF

Best Regards.

LineInteractive
    Participant

Hello,

Product catalog mode is used to hide the add to cart button from the products both variable and non-variable products. I have tested it on our deployment website and its behaving the same way as its behaving in your case. ==> Do I have to wait for an update to solve this problem or is it solvable ?

Thank you.

Hello,

The catalog mode is designed in a way that it disables add to cart and variations from products.

In your case you can disable catalog mode and use the following Custom CSS code in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS to only hide the add to cart button.

.product-grid-item .woodmart-add-btn.wd-add-btn-replace {
    display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

LineInteractive
    Participant

Great thank you,
    But in order to finish this topic, I would like to hide “add to cart” and prices, because there is no prices in my catalog. Could you please help me with that also ?

Thanks for your excellent support.

Best regards.

Hello,

To hide the cart from the header please Go to WoodMart >> Header Builder >> Edit Header >> Remove cart.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/TYRZrqV

To hide prices you need to add the following Custom CSS code in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woocommerce-Price-amount {
    display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)