Home Forums Basel support forum Colors mailchimp form

Colors mailchimp form

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Demenas
    Participant

hello,

I use the mail chimp form
    a.) in the promo pup up
    b.) in the footer

i have problems to get the submit button in the footer from the color green to another color, like in the promo pop up.

I switched the form theme to “light theme” and used the following code in the CSS:

.mc4wp-form .mc4wp-form-fields ::-webkit-input-placeholder {color:#D8D8D8}
    .mc4wp-form .mc4wp-form-fields ::-moz-placeholder {color:#D8D8D8}/* Firefox 19+ */
    .mc4wp-form .mc4wp-form-fields :-moz-placeholder {color:#D8D8D8}/* Firefox 18- */
    .mc4wp-form .mc4wp-form-fields :-ms-input-placeholder {color:#D8D8D8}

BUT
    when I write the E-Mail adress in the footer the color is nearly black, so the user hardly can see what he is writing.

could you help me?

thank you in advance

Demenas
    Participant

hello, and I have a second question, how can I change the color of the social media buttons in the footer?

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

1. Try to add newsletter widget to footer area via shortcode [mc4wp_form id="173"] as shown in the screenshot https://gyazo.com/43098f2715714184db4d054c9689c050. The input field will look like this https://gyazo.com/885334d4c3b4dcd331f77399002da3ae.

2. You can add our social buttons element via shortcode [social_buttons]. The element has several options, for example, the style and size of the icons [social_buttons size="large" style="circle"]. If you want to use other social icons, please indicate what color you want to use and we will prepare the CSS code for you.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Demenas
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.

1. to add the footer is no problem, but then the button is green, prefer to have it in white. Also in your example the button is green, so I need the button in white (or black with a white outline, as the button appears also in the promo pop up, with an white background)

2. i have already added the buttons, this is not the problem, but I cannot change the color, I prefer to have them in white.

Thank you in advance for your answer

kind regards

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.footer-container.color-scheme-light .mc4wp-form-fields p:first-child > input {
    	color: white !important;
    	outline: none;
    	box-shadow: none;
    }

.footer-container.color-scheme-light .social-media-button-container > a {
    	color: rgba(255,255,255,.8) !important;
    	border-color: rgba(255,255,255,.8) !important;
    }

Regards

Demenas
    Participant

Thank you! It worked.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)