Home Forums Basel support forum Compatibity Woocommerce product Add-Ons

Compatibity Woocommerce product Add-Ons

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hugo44
    Participant

Hello Xtemos Team,

First, thanks for your theme.

I would like to tell you about a problem that I encounter with Basel and Woocommerce product add-ons, https://woocommerce.com/products/product-add-ons/.

To explain the context, we propose to our customers the reproduction of their keys thanks to the serial number.

The entry is done with the product add ons extension and the “any text fields”. Of course this field must be a required field.

After activating the function, required field in the back end, the customer can still add their key to the cart without entering any characters.

I invite you to try by clicking on the link in private content

When there is no problem compatibility with another theme, the addition to the basket is refused, and a message appears (please, check screen shot) With Basel Theme, the product does not add because the basket is empty , but the extension function does not work.

thank you very much in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Hugo

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

The problem may be caused by our AJAX add to cart function. By default, WooCommerce doesn’t have this option for single product page and addons plugin can’t work with any external adding to cart functions. We suggest you to try to disable this option in Dashboard -> our Theme Settings -> Product page.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)