Home Forums Basel support forum Conflict between Basel & Co and WooCommerce/Event Tickets Plus plugins

Conflict between Basel & Co and WooCommerce/Event Tickets Plus plugins

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mart
    Participant

Hi,

I use Basel & Co theme with WooCommerce and Event Tickets Plus plugin to sell tickets (which are really just WooCommerce products).

However, when I add a ticket and proceed to cart, the cart doesn’t show the ticket but is empty.

This only happens with Basel & Co theme and whenever I switch to another theme, the problem disappears and cart works properly. The issue seems to be specifically caused by the Redux Framework installed with Basel & Co. When I deactivate the Redux Framework plugin and keep Basel & Co theme, the cart works properly.

Is there a way how to fix this?

Alternatively, I am considering to disable the Redux Framework plugin, but I am wondering which parts of the theme are dependant on that framework. I lose menu when deactivating the plugin, but are there any other parts of the theme tied to the Redux framework?

I am happy to provide any additional information (screenshots, code snippets) or even access to my testing website.

Here is a link to the product (it’s a testing website):
    http://www.bezec.tv/index.php/event/vybeh/

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to disable AJAX add to cart functionality in Theme Settings -> Product page.
    And we don’t suggest you to disable the Redux Framework plugin since our theme is highly depends on this plugin.

Regards

mart
    Participant

I have a testing website, with a clean installation and I can see the AJAX setting there, but on my production website, there is no such theme setting (I go to Theme Settings -> Product Page and see many settings identical to the testing website, but no the AJAX option).

I tried to reset the section by clicking the “Reset Section” button, but it did not help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your admin access to the website where you don’t see this option so we can check? Be sure that you have the latest version of the theme installed there.

mart
    Participant

There must have been something broken in my install. I’ve deleted the theme folder, installed the theme afresh and the AJAX setting reappeared.
    I’ve deactivated the AJAX as advised and the issue with the empty cart seems to disappear so my original problem is solved now. Thank you for your help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you solved this!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)