Home Forums WoodMart support forum Conflict 'copyrights text' and 'text next to copyrights'

Conflict 'copyrights text' and 'text next to copyrights'

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tonioar
    Participant

Conflict between footer > ‘copyrights text’ and ‘text next to copyrights’ and link on mobile menu and categories in version 2.0?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

We just tested your website but didn’t find the issue you are talking about. Have you already fixed it?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

tonioar
    Participant

No, i was doing tests. Right now i have left it again as it was for you to see the error. Sorry for my english.

The copyrights text is

<medium><i class="fa fa-copyright"></i> Copyright 2017 <a href="https://www.aromajaen.com"><strong>aromajaen.com</strong></a></medium>

The text next to copyrights is

<medium><i class="fa fa-terminal" aria-hidden="true"></i> Idea & desarrollo: <a href="mailto:factorfy@aromajaen.com?subject=Mi%20tienda%20online&body=¡Hola!%20Estaría%20interesado%20en%20crear%20una%20tienda%20online%20para%20mi%20negocio.%20Pueden%20contactar%20conmigo%20en%20el%20teléfono..."><strong>Factorfy</strong></medium>

The menus in the mobile version (search, menu and categories) link to:

mailto:factorfy@aromajaen.com?subject=Mi%20tienda%20online&body=¡Hola!%20Estaría%20interesado%20en%20crear%20una%20tienda%20online%20para%20mi%20negocio.%20Pueden%20contactar%20conmigo%20en%20el%20teléfono...

If i leave blank “text next to copyrights”, the error disappears, and if i enter that code in “copyright text”, it reappears.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a problem in your text next to copyrights markup. As we can see, the <a> tag is not closed https://gyazo.com/e8bd90b695e6a01fad259272c5e299e2

tonioar
    Participant

God! And i almost went crazy. All right. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)