Home Forums WoodMart support forum Conflict of woodmart with: 1. paypal plus and 2. elementor

Conflict of woodmart with: 1. paypal plus and 2. elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vittoriodilusso
    Participant

Hello,
    after deactivating all plugins one by one I can confirm that the current woodmart-theme has actually a conflict with paypal and elementor – I know it sounds strange, but please look for yourself.
    Since our page is still in staging-mode you would have to log in to see the Cart page yourself. As long as paypal plus is active the item in the cart umps from left to the right – pushing the summary (on the right) on line below to the left. And Elementor is making things even worse by doubling the entire cart-page’s content – so the already twisted graphic of the content is shown twice on the page – as you can see in the attached html-file of the Cart-Page.

Once you deactivate paypal plus and elementor the Cart-Page looks as it should.
    Cheers! Victor

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. We have checked your site and found only issue with PayPal PLUS plugin on cart page. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.woocommerce-cart #paypal-credit-banner {
    	width: 100%;
    }

2. We didn’t find any issues with doubled cart page content with Elementor plugin. Please, describe to us your problem in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

vittoriodilusso
    Participant

Hello!
    thank you very much for your super quick and fabulous help!
    your css fixed it!

Indeed the other phenomenon is not visible anymore (meaning Elementor forcing the content of the cart-page to appear twice above each other).

I checked it a couple of times this morning and even saved the Cart-Page as an html-file (when the content appeared doubled) – see attached screenshot. Due to restrictions I don’t seem to be able to upload the html-file.
    The only solution to was to deactivate elementor then – but now it’s working again. So let’s hope it stays like that. Thank you very much! Cheers!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, let us know if you face this problem again. We would check why it happens.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)