Home Forums Basel support forum conflit between theme and WooCommerce Stripe Gateway

conflit between theme and WooCommerce Stripe Gateway

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

coris8
    Participant

Hi There,
    I’m currently preparing my website for online payment. I’v installed the WooCommerce Stripe Gateway plugin and suddenly the images on product pages just disappeared and the mobile menu stopped working on products pages… I’v tested with another theme and everything works fine, so it’s Basel related. Can you help?
    Right now I did deactivate the plugin to have my product display correctly but I’ll definitely need this plugin, since this is an commerce site 😉
    Many thanks in advance for your help
    Best

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please activate this problem and provide us your admin access so we can check how it works?

Thank you

coris8
    Participant

Hi, ok the plugin is on. Please let me know asap when you are done, since my site is broken like this.
    Thank you for your help

coris8
    Participant

hi, i just uncheck the payment for apple pay in the stripe plugin and it works! I don’t know why, but this function seems to bug with the theme. Any idea why?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a plugin issue since it throws a JS error that breaks all the functionality. It happens with default WordPress theme as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)