Home Forums WoodMart support forum Constrain Height of Testimonial Container

Constrain Height of Testimonial Container

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

shopakr
    Participant

Do you have custom CSS that I can use to set the Container Height of the the Testimonial Box. I have added it to my footer but since some of the testimonials are so large it expands the footer too much. See here:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/dy5ywYJcYCl

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

The Height of the testimonial depends on the amount of content in it.

If we try to change the height with Custom CSS then it will remove the name of the customer from the testimonials for the long text testimonials.

Best Regards

shopakr
    Participant

I understand that, but if you go to this page https://wordpress-548167-1777419.cloudwaysapps.com/ and scroll to the bottom, you will see how horrible that Testimonial field is making the footer look. When it scrolls to the shorter ones, the element still thinks the large one is displaying so the Read More and the Scroll Arrows are way below the content box. Plus there is a ton of White empty space to the left. It just looks awful. So I have no choice but to cut off the lower part of the testimonial and just leave a Read More… Your Testimonial Element needs a little work so that when the container size enlarges and shrinks the Scroll Arrows follow it and the content below shifts back up as well. It would also be nice if I could adjust the Width of the Container as well, so that a little more content will fit. So if you can send me CSS to adjust the Height and Width of the Container that would be great. Unless you have a better suggestion at making it look better.

Hello,

Please try and add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.testimon-style-boxed .testimonial-inner {
        height: 200px;
    }

And see if this works for you otherwise it requires Customizations.

Best Regards.

shopakr
    Participant

That CSS worked. Like you said it does cut off some of our testimonials, but it still looks way better. Now the scroll arrows stay on the sides of the container, the Read More is always in view, and the Footer is not super tall. Thank you.

Hello,

Well @shopakr, it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Constrain Height of Testimonial Container’ is closed to new replies.