Home Forums WoodMart support forum Contact us button, speed, social buttons , speed

Contact us button, speed, social buttons , speed

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

zagas
    Participant

First, what a great theme!
    1. How can i change the text on the maintenence page button contact us to Kontakta Oss?
    2. It says visual composer included but my visual composer says i need a premium licence and i cant save anything when i work frontend editor?
    3.I did have shoopkeeper theme before and changed to this theme because its looks alot better and more option, but the site is slower now and i only get 55% score , can your check what i can do to make it fast?
    4. Social buttons: On top bar it shows fb, twitter, g+, mail, instagram, youtube and P, how can i remove some of them?
    5. On home page if i try edit text after title where it says “Besök våran butik för att se samtliga produkter” i trie make the word “butik” with html code a link to the store, but after i save it remove the hole text after title, how can i fix this?
    6. On the store page where page title is and i can choose categories, how to i put a picture instead of black backround there?
    7. Same as question 6 but on searth result how do i change the background from black to a picture for exampel this page : https://zagas.se/?s=sof&post_type=product

Thank you for any help and a great theme!

zagas
    Participant

And 1 more question:
    How do i hide wishlist from mobile menu?
    And why does it shows “mitt konto” 2 times but i only have it 1 time on the menu settings?
    Se attached pictures.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

1. You can change this page with Visual Composer in Dashboard -> Pages.

2. Visual Composer and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

3. Where do you get this score? Did you read suggestions from the service you are testing on for each point you got low score?

4. In Theme Settings -> Social.

5. You can’t put an HTML code to that field. Try to leave this field empty and add a “Text block” text after your section title with your HTML.

6 & 7. You can configure your page title background in Theme Settings -> Page heading.

8. Those links are added automatically and you can hide them adding the following CSS code to the Custom CSS section in Theme Settings

.mobile-pages-menu .menu-item-wishlist,
    .mobile-pages-menu .menu-item-register {
    	display: none;
    }

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

zagas
    Participant

Ty will check all soon, but can you please help me with the problem that i cant save anything on frontend visual composer?

zagas
    Participant

gtmetrix i did use as speed test since you recommend it on other forum post

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just checked your Visual Composer editor and it works correctly for us. Could you please describe the steps how we can reproduce the issue on your website?

zagas
    Participant

Ok now that work, strange, but ty anyway!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

zagas
    Participant

How can i make widget: Footer Column 1 hide on mobile devices?
    How can i make testomonials on front page hide on mobile devices?

If you look on the front page, the logo to the right of menu is very tiny, how can i make it normal size to fit the page?

Thank your alot for the help!

zagas
    Participant

And how can i make it hide categorys on shop page that have 0 products?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. You can hide it adding the following code snippet to the Custom CSS section for mobile devices in Theme Settings

.footer-column-1 {
    	display: none;
    }

2. You can hide some particular columns on mobile devices with Visual Composer while editing them.

3. You can increase logo width in Theme settings -> Heade -> Logo.

4. Sorry, but there is no such option in WooCommerce.

Regards

zagas
    Participant

Ty it worked!
    One more question:
    I tried on this page add a image carousel but i cant get it to work, on mobile it just shows 1 picture and on mobile 2 . Can you look what is wrong, what have i done wrong?
    Ty for all help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to use our theme Images gallery elements instead of default Visual Composer’s one.

zagas
    Participant

Ty it worked! Great support!
    Where do i edit the top bar the things to right? Newsletter, FAQ, COntact us?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can edit this menu in Appearance -> Menus.

zagas
    Participant

Ty for the help, you are great!
    I have a new problem hehe..
    I have a plugin (drop wp) that automatic import and sync products in my store. But because i dont want all new products to just show up i have a other plugin that makes no product show up in store if I dont add custom meta dropwp_disableproducts_skip value 1 on every product. And i works great and they dont show up in store but ajax product tab (new products) keeps showing product set to draft. How can i prevent ajax product tab show products that are set in draft?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to replace the line in the file woodmart/inc/shortcodes.php

'status' => 'published',

with this one

'post_status' => 'publish',

Regards

zagas
    Participant

Hello, ty i tried that – se attached (is it right)?. But i still find them on ajax product tab. Now it was second page on Best sellers (Bäst säljare) (product: Flyttbar toalettsits för barn)
    Or is it another thing to change for best sellers since i asked about new products tab and your fix was only for that? Or do i need to restart nginx service or the server for change to take affect?

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to change inside this function woodmart_shortcode_products().

zagas
    Participant

Hello, ty but i cant fint the right one. I attached the php file, can you please change it for me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your FTP access and we will do this for you.

zagas
    Participant

Ok ty!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Done, please check how it works now.

zagas
    Participant

Ty it worked! Ty for your patience and help so far!
    For some reason i dunno what i did wrong, but all my page just turned white. Only /wp-admin page works, did i change anything wrong in the theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a problem with this plugin Remove Yoast SEO Comments. It throws a PHP error and breaks your website.

zagas
    Participant

wow , your the best service ever! Ty for the help. You should ge a donate button where i can donate for all help hehe!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on Theme Forest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

zagas
    Participant

Done! Hope it helps you sell more!
    And ofc i have more questions haha sry!

On gtmetrix score i get low points from the Instagram element.
    Is there any way to make the site scale the images for fast loading?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for the review!

Try to set other image sizes for your Instagram element when editing it with Visual Composer. Unfortunately, it doesn’t give much control to their images and provides us with only a few defined images.

zagas
    Participant

Ty, changed it where you said and increased 20% in speed!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 39 total)