Home Forums WoodMart support forum Contact us button, speed, social buttons , speed

Contact us button, speed, social buttons , speed

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Glad to hear that 🙂

zagas
    Participant

Hello again 🙂

1.The carousel effect seems to have stopt working on start page for both blog post and product categories? How can i fix? (cant even se any side arrows like product tab have, but the arrows whas there before?)
    2. It does not seems to update what categoreis i choose to show on the start page, how can i fix?
    3. On product categories, where do i choose what picture to show for eatch categories?
    4. How can i make so i get the same layout for the promo banners? Like this page have: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/handmade/

Ty for any help!

zagas
    Participant

1.Same for testimonial carousel is not working.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. We see a JS error that may break some functionality on your website. Try to disable additional plugins to see which one causes it https://gyazo.com/04c6bdca6aa99a53f520ac46a1d11973

2. Sorry, what do you mean here?

3. You can upload pictures for your categories in Dashboard -> Products -> Categories.

4. You can achieve it combining a row with two columns and right column will have one more inner row with two columns. Each column in these rows will have our Promo Banner element. You just need to configure columns width and banner images size as you want.

Regards

zagas
    Participant

Hello, ty i found the plugin. It whas WP deferred javaScript. But this plugin increase the speed alot so it would be good to make it work. This plugin have a option to set javascript not to defer:
    Javascript files to not defer:

Add here JS handles or URL which will not be defered by WP Deferred Javascripts.
    One script handle or URI per line.

Do you now what to write here to skip the javascript that gives the problem with carousel?

3. What of them is it?
    Image for category heading
    Image (icon) for categories navigation on the shop page
    Icon to display in the main menu (or any other menu through the site)

Ty!

zagas
    Participant

Abut 3. I found it ty! But how can i choose what order in the carousel they will come? Because whatever order i choose on attached picture they seems to still come in same order however i put them?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

The problem is not on our theme or carousel JS files. It breaks JS library and other plugins stop working too. So it is a plugin problem and not related to our theme.

3. What order value did you set for this element?

zagas
    Participant

Ok.

3. I want this order first(to left and to right: 1771 soffor, 1794 klockor, 1781 belysning, 1755 soffbord, 1777 stolar. But however i put them as last post pictures they show up like the page does now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But as we can see you now have Order by Date for this element. Try to set “As IDs provided”.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)