Home Forums WoodMart support forum Content just belo Title Bar in Product archive category page

Content just belo Title Bar in Product archive category page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

supergap
    Participant

Hi,
    is there any way to put some content (html blocks or other) just below Title Bar and above the product list with filter sidebar in the category page? Please look at my attached screenshot. I would like to move html blocks before product in a different ‘section of the page, but I can just add content on the same column of the products (before them) with the sidebar on the left side.
    Many thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but it isn’t directly possible with the default WooCommerce layout for the Category pages but using the Theme’s Layout Builder you can create Custom Category page layouts and in that you can add Banners or Blocks to your required position. You can read more about it here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Hope this helps !

Best Regards.

supergap
    Participant

I found a work around that works for me.
    I the theme setting I removed at all the title bar.
    Then I create a new section in the HTML block that works as title bar. Then I Can under it what I prefer.
    Of corse the title bar doesn’t take anymore the image BG from category.
    But it can be a good compromise.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Content just belo Title Bar in Product archive category page’ is closed to new replies.