Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cookie popup accept button

Cookie popup accept button

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Hi there. I’m using the zendesk chat plugin and it kind of stays in the way of the cookie popup accept button. I would like to move the button to the left side. Is it possible?

Hello,

In order to place the button on the left, add this CSS code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS area:

.woodmart-cookies-inner {
       -webkit-box-orient: horizontal;
       -webkit-box-direction: reverse;
           -ms-flex-direction: row-reverse;
               flex-direction: row-reverse;
    }

Best Regars

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Thank you. It worked. Is there a way to make the button rounded? I’ve tried my best but could not find a way to do it.

Hello,

Here is the code to make button round. The more value, the most roundness. Add this CSS code

.cookies-buttons .cookies-accept-btn{
    border-radius:10px;
    }

Best Regards

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Thank you, Elise! <3

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Oh. Is it possible to make the cart sidebar/login sidebar overlap the zendesk chat? try opening one of the sidebars.

Hello,

Do you mean overlapping in such a manner http://prntscr.com/iwwxvj? If yes, take this CSS code:

.cart-widget-side, .login-form-side, .mobile-nav {
        z-index: 99999999999;
    }

Best Regards

Andrew Forest
    Participant

You are awesome. Thank you. Now I discovered another.. small issue… hopefully it can be fixed. Please check the screenshot, thats the compare table… and that’s another chat overthere lol.

Hello,

Seems this is conflict Compare plugin and your Chat plugin. Provide me with site access I will try to generate CSS code to hide it.

Best Regards

Andrew Forest
    Participant

🙂

Hello,

Yes, I need access to the admin of your site to prepare and give you workable CSS.

Best Regards

Andrew Forest
    Participant

😀

Hello,

In order to remove this chat, you will need to customize the core of the chat plug, unfortunately, numerous attempts to hide it with CSS have brought no result. We can not amend the structure or code of third-party plugins.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)