Home Forums WoodMart support forum Create a page with sidebar (Problem)

Create a page with sidebar (Problem)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

soporte-2208
    Participant

Hello,
    We’ve created a page only for the category “Outlet”.
    We’ve made a grid with products and any more.
    In the page settings we’ve selected in the left menu “sidebar” the options: Right, inherit >>> And select “Shop page widget area”, but the page doesn’t shows the filters.
    We’ve made something wrong?? I send you the url

Slt

Hello,

Woocommerce filters and widgets are shown only on the shop and product categories.

You will need to create custom filters, please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-create-filters-form/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

soporte-2208
    Participant

And why each page if i edit have the pissibility to add a sidebar for any page with products? You have seen my url? there its a place for a sidebar, and there is a widget for that.

I try to made with elementor a filter inside this url, but the filter show also the categorias that nos area in this query.
    In this query only shows the Outlet category, but with the filter i can select categories that area above.

Hello,

Please check this manual to see which page/location every sidebar is applied to: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebars/

You can create a custom sidebar in the Dashboard > Sidebars and assign it to any page.

Best Regards

Best Regards

soporte-2208
    Participant

OK, that i ‘ve seen , buy the second question?
    Why i put a filter with THML block above the products of this landing and not filter by the category that i select for this page?
    This page its only for the category “Outlet”. Its a landing page,not a category page, and i’ve made a html block with filters, but in them appears categories that not have products of outlet.
    I need have this category a part for only this kind of products, so the filter need filter only over these.

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is the functionality of Woocommerce and WoodMart cannot influence it. When you add a product category filter, all the categories are shown.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)