Home Forums WoodMart support forum Create additional Product Tabs in the Single Product Page

Create additional Product Tabs in the Single Product Page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kobina.plange
    Participant

I want to add “Customer questions and answers” tab to my Single Product page but I don’t how to that. I added tab to the “Theme Settings>>Single Product>> Tabs>>Additional tabs>> Tab 1>> Tab Title” but when I save and open any of the products, the tab does not show.

Please help me fix this.

kobina.plange
    Participant

Also, how do I show the Review Rate Count on each of the products in the Home, Shop, etc? It shows the Reviews Stars but it does not display the numbers or rating count.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kobina.plange
    Participant

I other issue, I selected the gallery images to be shown under the main product image but it still shows on the left side of the main product image. Please also help fix this issue. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but your provided WP-ADMIN Login details aren’t working.

Also, on your Site could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

kobina.plange
    Participant

I made those settings changes before I installed any plugin. I wanted to ensure the site is setup before adding other plugin. I have changed the password. Please sign in with the details provided below.

Issues:

1. Move the gallery images from left side of the main product image to under the main product image.
    2. Create a “Customer questions and answers” product tab. it should come before the “Customer reviews” tab.
    3. Enable the Review count to show along with the rating stars. As at now, only the stars shows but the rating counts are not showing.

kobina.plange
    Participant

Please the details below

Hello,

Actually, you are using the Accessories Demo on your Site which has some Layouts already made under the Dashboard > Layouts > which is why the options selected under the Theme Settings aren’t working on the Single Product page: https://snipboard.io/lP1XV7.jpg

If you disable them then the Theme Settings options will work accordingly.

For the time being, we have turn off the Single Product layout and now the options work accordingly: https://snipboard.io/WfEqpP.jpg

You can read more about the Theme’s Layout Builder here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Regarding the Review Rate Count, there isn’t such an option available right now under the Theme. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards

kobina.plange
    Participant

Thank you

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Create additional Product Tabs in the Single Product Page’ is closed to new replies.