Home Forums WoodMart support forum Create horizontal gallery on page

Create horizontal gallery on page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Interficto
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to create a page with a layout that has a horizontal image gallery. However, I have not achieved this with the Woodmart tools.

How can I do this?

Interficto
    Participant

Hello, I have created a gallery with the option “Images Gallery” of the WPBakery Page Builder. I have managed to put it vertical.
    However, when there are many images, this gallery does not have the option of carousel.

Is there any option for this or should a plugin definitely be used?

Hello,

Please clarify the issue. I see a horizontal gallery on your site https://gyazo.com/03778c362a0188633bfa185bf3ba9ec9

Please provide the page URL with the problem and site admin access to the private area so that we could check the settings.

Best Regards

Interficto
    Participant

Hello, the vertical gallery I had was put with a plugin, which called the gallery by means of a shortcode, but I deleted it.

What we want is that it be a gallery, similar to what can be found in Woocommerce products, but preferably without using a plugin.

Hello,

Have you tried Product Grid or Carousel element https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/product-grid-carousel-element/

Please try if you have any problems, let us know

Best Regards

Interficto
    Participant

Hello, this option allows me to show products. What I want is to show a personalized gallery of photos, but to emulate that operation.

Hello,

What do you mean “personalized”? Please read the documentation, you will find the option to show certain products by ID. If it is not what you need, you will have to find a plugin.

Best Regards

Interficto
    Participant

Hello, thank you very much for your answer. I am already testing plugins that allow me to do this.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)