Home Forums WoodMart support forum Create Same Mega Menu

Create Same Mega Menu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

jc
    Participant

Hi,

We need to built the same mega menu like the attachment.
    Any ideas in order to built it?

Thanks in advanced

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited the URL you attached. You cannot create same to same menu in our theme. But you can create something resembling to that by creating HTML Blocks from each menu item and then add it as the HTML Block on hover for that item from Appearance >> Menus >> Edit categories menu.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/VxFbT5w

You can also read our detailed documentation in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#mega_menu

Best Regards.

jc
    Participant

Hi,
    Yes i did this technique with html blocks but it doesnt work like i need to work.
    Because i have First Level Menu> Second Level Menu (i add html block) > Third Level Menu (The Html Block doesnt appear.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

It’s not an issue by any means it’s the part of the default functionality of the HTML Blocks. You cannot use the HTML Blocks for the sub-menus. it’s not designed to work for it.

Unfortunately, you cannot display the HTML Block as the sub menu items. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

jc
    Participant

Ok I understand the limitations!

So we just change road path and recreate the drop down menu with simple sub menus (Second and third level)

But we need some css customization in order to meet our client needs.
    Did you or your team accept paid customization services?
    Please inform me in order to send you a psd with the look and feel of drop down menu.

thanks

jc
    Participant

Ok I understand the limitations!

So we just change road path and recreate the drop down menu with simple sub menus (Second and third level)

But we need some css customization in order to meet our client needs.
    Did you or your team accept paid customization services?
    Please inform me in order to send you a file with the look and feel of drop down menu.

thanks

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot help you with this as you are asking for core customization and that is beyond our limitations and supports policy.

And we do not provide paid customization services. You can hire any third party developer to do this task for you.

Best Regards.

jc
    Participant

ok, Thanks anyway!

Please close this ticket

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Create Same Mega Menu’ is closed to new replies.