Home Forums WoodMart support forum Creating Sales Page, Custom Stock, and about applying translation changes.

Creating Sales Page, Custom Stock, and about applying translation changes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

unrealgear
    Participant

Hey, I’m interested in what is the best way to create the sales page (the page with products that are on sale right now) and the new products page (basically I need sorting of all products from new to old ones. My site sells clothes, so I wanna have a filter for product categories and the price. Should this be done using categories, using separate pages with product grids, or WooCommerce shortcodes? What is the best option here?

Also, can we have different “in stock”? We have real manufacturing here, so some items are “in stock”, others are “in stock (available in 1-5 days)”, and “no stock”. What is the best option to create such options and show them on the product page?

I have changed the translations of some elements using Loco Translate. But they are not applied? Could I ask you to check what is wrong? I hired a developer before, so he translated everything by himself, but now I installed the plugin and it doesn’t work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Regarding removing the Screenshot, it was attached from your end in the Topic so it can be removed from your end only.

Regarding main concerns, sorry to say but your WoodMart Theme and WoodMart Core plugin isn’t updated to the latest version. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.0.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.35.

Can you please once try to update your WoodMart theme and Core plugin to the latest version by following the given Theme’s Documentation link: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/ and then check back the issue again on your Site.

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

unrealgear
    Participant

What are my actions to remove the attached screenshot? I see no controls for that. Checked that everywhere including my account.

unrealgear
    Participant

Does updating the theme with the core plugin mean that all the customizations will be removed? Also, should I update the main theme and the child one? I’m using the child one. Or should I update only the main one?

Hello,

Regarding the Theme Update, only the Parent Theme needs to be updated and you need to update only that, not the Child Theme and you won’t lose any Customization of your Site done in the Child Theme.

Best Regards

unrealgear
    Participant

Ok, so I updated the Parent theme. The question is the same:
    Hey, I’m interested in what is the best way to create the sales page (the page with products that are on sale right now) and the new products page (basically I need sorting of all products from new to old ones. My site sells clothes, so I wanna have a filter for product categories and the price. Should this be done using categories, using separate pages with product grids, or WooCommerce shortcodes? What is the best option here?

Another question about filters on current custom pages for sales and new products: currently, if you select any category, it redirects to the shop page of the category with the applied filters, instead of applying the filters on the existing page (sales or new products). How to make filters to filter the existing page instead of just opening that category page?

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Actually, the Filters don’t work on Custom Pages. They only work on default WooCommerce Archive and Category pages which is why when you are selecting any Filter on your Custom pages, it is redirecting to the Shop or Category page.

To achieve what you are mentioning regarding the Sales and New Products pages, it would be better if you could create Categories for Sales and New Products under the Dashboard > Products > Categories.

Then you can tag Products in them accordingly > after that when you visit those Category Pages you would find those Products only on those Pages and the Filters will work accordingly on those.

Moreover, under the WoodMart Theme you can create Custom Layouts for Archive, Category or Single Product pages by going to the Dashboard > Layouts. To know how you can use that feature on your Site, please check the following Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)