Home Forums WoodMart support forum CSS error or similar

CSS error or similar

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

RAMAX
    Participant

Dear guys,

i have an little issue with the theme. I have some errors, when I try to edit padding and so on.
    [Private content]
    that´s a little screen record of the error. That video explains my problem the best. As you see, the fields are not on the rigt position and if i click it will open this link the whole time.

with best regards

Max

Hello,

I watched the video you attached.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

RAMAX
    Participant

Hello,

sadly it didn´t helped me out. Tried to find which plugin is resposible for this issue, by deactivating all and clear cache. But this problem is still there, without any plugin.

with best regards

Max

Hello,

Sorry but the login details you provided are not working. Please provide the correct admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

RAMAX
    Participant

I am sorry. Now it´s working.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and you are using an old version of the theme. Please update the theme and the woodmart core plugin to the latest versions then check back after clearing the cache.

Best Regards

RAMAX
    Participant

It did not change anything again.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and there is no issue as you mentioned in the video.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/81ad0252e8e4e0c3e83147d6837983d6

Please clear cache and check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

RAMAX
    Participant

Hello,

i cleared cache, tried different browsers, even different devices, but the issue is still there. What I can do?

2nd: I would like to create a footer by HTML-Blocks? How I can do this?

with best regards

Max

Hello,

I have logged into your website again and there is no such issue. Please deactivate cache plugin, clear browser cache and check back.

2) Please read our detailed documentation in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#main_footer

Best Regards

RAMAX
    Participant

Hello,

1st: I don´t know why, but i does not get the issue solved with different browsers, after clear cache and so on. Just if I go for ikognito tabs in chrome it´s working correctly.
    Don´t know why, cause my chrome browser is absolutly stock now. But for me it´s fine.

Thank you for the documentation link!

I think my questions are answered now. If you like, you can close the ticket.

with best regards

Max

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS,We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirm the hard work we put in every day.
    So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)