Home Forums Basel support forum Currency switcher based on Location /Adding currency switcher to top bar

Currency switcher based on Location /Adding currency switcher to top bar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pgreyhat
    Participant

Hello, my currency question comes in two forms

1. How can I make my website switch currency based on user location. All product prices and currency currently default to only USD on my website. If user visits the website from another country, currency does not change. How can I fix this?

2. How can I add currency switcher from another plugin to my website top bar?

Hello,

Our theme has no options or influence on the currency plugin. Please refer the plugin documentation or support.

As for adding it to the top bar: you need to choose the header layout which has a header text field and add the shortcode to the header widget area in Appearance > Widgets

Best Regards

pgreyhat
    Participant

Just wondering, does your theme or woo-commerce have the option to auto change user currency based on their geolocation?

Hello,

No, our theme does not have such options and the default Woocommerce does not have either. You will have to install Currency switcher plugin or equivalent.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)