Home Forums Space themes support forum Custom Fields not showing + Custom product design bugs

Custom Fields not showing + Custom product design bugs

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

patrik.varga
    Participant

Hi!
    Because your themes hasnt got any dynamic solutions, i have try to use 3th party plugin.
    I tried out ACF, ACFpro, Jetengine (with and without Elementor Pro) but i cant show any options in your custom product editor.

Sorry i cant send you any account or link, because my test site is in localhost. (with XAMMP)

Example i can see my custom metabox in jet engine option
    I can see in product editor (text field with lorem ipsum)
    I can see this field in elementor editor (with jet engine dynamic field widget)
    But in the front side nothing show.

The problem with ACF is similar.

Another bug in custom single product page editor.
    I made 2 colums. In fisrt single product tabs. Its good. In second i put your product widget, selected the upselling products option. I have set up it show 4 products with 2 columns.
    I set up in product editor 6 uppselling product (in linked products option)
    But in the frontend it only show 2 product, but the bigger problem is that it also shows products that I didnโ€™t set up in uppselling!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Have you tested how the custom field works with a default theme? Please, send us some screenshots so we can better understand your issue.

2. Please, send us some screenshots regarding this issue as well.

Kind Regards

patrik.varga
    Participant

Hi Artem!

I uploaded some screenshot, your can see the filenames. (Dynamicoo plugin, Jetengine, Upselling products bug.)
    You can see the link in Private Content box

Thanks your support!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us also screenshot where this function works with the default WordPress theme.

Thank you in advance.

patrik.varga
    Participant

I uploaded it to the drive folder as “default template”.

However, this is unfortunately not a good direction, because if you change the template, the custom product design part of Hitek is not available, and that’s where I compiled the dynamic queries.

If you see the screenshot, the upselling product showing is good in deafult template, so i think the problem is with hitek teheme.
    I tried to make it again with jetengine in deafult template, and its works! (default-template-jetengine.png and default-template-jetengine&dynamicoo.png)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Let’s start with some particular example. On the screenshot default-template-jetengine.png you add a dynamic field to the description area, right? Have you tried to add this field to the description area in our theme?

patrik.varga
    Participant

I made for you, and uploaded the screenshots to the drive link. (2.0 jetengine…XXX.png images)

In the descriptions the problem is similar. (but at least I can already see things in the editor. ๐Ÿ˜€ ) In the public page nothing. ๐Ÿ™

I tried with your solution too (Attributes with image upload) the situation is even worse there. I cant list the attributes (text or images too). It is not compatible in any way with jetengine or any other dynamic solution.

If you see the ReHub theme, i think its very easy solution. They made an own listing dynamic widget, the is compatible they theme’s features.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, are you able to create a staging environment where we can test this case?

patrik.varga
    Participant

Sorry, i Cant now do it. I have lots of other work.
    But i think its not neccessary, because
    – I installed only your theme, only with your dummy content and reuqired plugins.
    – And installed the latesr corcoblock Jetengine (2.10.1)
    – Nothing other bloat plugin or theme, or woocommerce addons. Just your theme’s features.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Are you able to set us this plugin so we can test it on our local environment? And give us a simple instruction on how exactly to perform this test.

patrik.varga
    Participant

Where can i set it up? I will make it.

But i dont understand it. I tried to explain and present several situations the problem /incompatibilty.

We give a slap to the site speed, but tried to install Epro version for dynamic content function, not working with your theme.
    We give a slap to the site speed, but tried to install Jetengine addon for dynamic content function, not working with your theme.
    We give a slap to the site speed, but tried to install Dynamic.ooo addon for dynamic content function, not working with your theme.

If i change the theme, Rehub or, Nexter, or, Twenty Twenty-one, works everything.
    So i think the problem is not the XAMMPP localhost, or elementor, or 3th party addons.

I sent you lost of feature request about it (woodmart and Hitek forum pages too) and other simple features which could be a basic things for a webshop in 2021 today, but nothing. ๐Ÿ™

I loved your themes, and your professionalism! In many cases, you have given you unique features and functions ahead of your competitors, but something has changed over time. ๐Ÿ™ Competitors have caught up in many cases, hearing the needs of customers better.

I donโ€™t want to switch at all because I love working with you and with your themes, please donโ€™t force it. Please respond to your customers’ feature requests!
    We (the users, your clients) usually buy a template because we donโ€™t want to install 100s plugins for a relatively simple features.

Please tell me, how can i help you? How can i cooperate well with you? I promise I’ll do what I can! If it’s good for you, it’s good for me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Most of the feature requests from our forum are already implemented. And we have a team of 8 developers working full time on delivering new features, updates, and performance improvements.

All we ask you is to send a copy of the plugin so we can reproduce your reported issue and try to fix it for you. Jet engine is not a free plugin and we don’t have its license to install and test it at the moment.

Kind Regards

patrik.varga
    Participant

Ok, i uploaded the jet engine zip to the drive link.

But please, juts write a hitek / woodmart widget like Rehub. (If you want i cant send you the rehub theme too. ๐Ÿ˜€

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to edit the file xts-hitek/framework/modules/header-builder/elements/html-block/class-html-block.php and replace the following code

private function get_options() {
    	$array        = array();
    	$args         = array(
    		'posts_per_page' => 250,
    		'post_type'      => 'xts-html-block',
    	);
    	$blocks_posts = get_posts( $args );
    	foreach ( $blocks_posts as $post ) {
    		setup_postdata( $post );
    		$array[ $post->ID ] = array(
    			'label' => $post->post_title,
    			'value' => $post->ID,
    		);
    	}
    	wp_reset_postdata();
    	return $array;
    }

with this one

private function get_options() {
    	$array        = array();
    	$args         = array(
    		'posts_per_page' => 250,
    		'post_type'      => 'xts-html-block',
    	);
    	$blocks_posts = get_posts( $args );
    	foreach ( $blocks_posts as $post ) {
    		$array[ $post->ID ] = array(
    			'label' => $post->post_title,
    			'value' => $post->ID,
    		);
    	}
    	return $array;
    }

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)