Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom Post Types Supports

Custom Post Types Supports

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

prabhath
    Participant

Hi Author,

I create a custom post type called ‘Offers’ and create a page to add a short code to get offers post data.
    it comes like my first attachment. But I clicked the ‘Read More’ button, Details page like my second attachment.

Please advise.
    Thank you..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide step-by-step actions to reproduce the problem.

Best Regards.

prabhath
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

I create an Offer Manger plugin to add offers and show those on the offers page.
    I attached the plugin code below.

Now I go to the offers page, It’s working fine. But I clicked ‘Read More’ It’s going to a single offer page. There is no header, it only shows navigation.
    How can I fix this?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This functionality relates to the third parties plugin, please check the plugin support and find out if this functionality is provided and how to enable it. We do not have instructions.

But woodMart theme provides project custom post type, which can be shown on the Portfolio page (in the same way as posts are shown on the Blog page).
    Please check the manual on how to configure it: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/portfolio/

Best Regards.

prabhath
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Thank you for your reply.
    I want to add offers like posts. so how can we do that in this theme

please advise
    Thank you ,

Hello,

Go to Theme Setting -> Blog Archive -> Blog design -> Choose one of the blog designs available in the theme. Here is the available blog style in our theme.

Best Regards.

prabhath
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

I install the ‘Custom Post Type UI’ plugin to create a custom post type. It’s called ‘Our Offers’.
    when I go to the offer single page there is no header banner. only shows navigations.

please advise how to show the header banner.

Thank you.

Hello,

Actually, your mentioned concern is specifically related to a third-party Plugin. We have not tested any plugin for this regard.

Our theme provides the custom post type – Projects, which is displayed by means of Portfolio element https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/shortcodes-2/

Best Regards.

prabhath
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Can I change ‘Portfolio’ to ‘Offers’ in the page title and URL?

Thank you.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have changed the Portfolio to Offers. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

prabhath
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    Thank you very much.
    Kindly tell me what do you for that changed?

Thank you

Hello,

Just rename the page from the pages section and add the slug for the portfolio from Theme Settings >> Portfolio >> add the URL name and slug then regenerate the permalinks from Settings >> Permalinks.

https://ibb.co/FXMsLjp

Best Regards.

prabhath
    Participant

HI Aizaz,

Thank you very much for the help. 🙂

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Custom Post Types Supports’ is closed to new replies.