Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customization of a blog article with Elementor only possible to a limited extent

Customization of a blog article with Elementor only possible to a limited extent

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Marco
    Participant

Hello,

I am currently setting up the Woodmart theme.

I have noticed a few things:

I would like to determine how (blog post) “Related Post” is displayed, e.g. hide meta information like author and activate the style “Mask on Image”. Unfortunately, this is not possible in the theme settings.

If I now edit a blog post directly with Elementor and add the “Blog” element, the blog photos are not displayed.

Another problem: To prevent “Related Posts” from being displayed twice, I have to deactivate them in the theme settings (Single post > Related posts). As a result, they are no longer displayed at all (not even the “Blog” element)

I would also like to position the “comment box” a little higher, but unfortunately I can’t find an option to remove the comment box below the blog post at the bottom of the page.

How can I gain the freedom to customize the entire layout to my liking?

Thank you very much for your help!

Marco

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Marco,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)