Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customized Category page

Customized Category page

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

I need to show only the products in this category, no need to show other categories before the products.
    Plus, the product hover option changed for no reason then the default that i set in the theme options

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Could you please provide us some screenshots to your questions for a better explanation? Also, your website is not working at all for us https://gyazo.com/99d576c64c59edffa638a1aea78c6677

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Here some picture for category pages, I need to show only the products in this category not showing this blocks for other category

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Picture

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Could you send your email to send you the screenshot because i can’t upload it here

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Plus, there is this new problem, it just showed now after updating woocommerce, The listing products not working for no reason.
    For example, A page for sale product with sale product element only in it, not showing any product anymore

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to upload your screenshots to some cloud service like google drive or dropbox to show them to us.

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

My first issue:
    Please check the image in this link:

http://www.tricks.management/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/FireShot-Capture-037-Books-%E2%80%93-Qurtoba-bookstore-http___qurtobabook.store_product-category_books_.png

It’s a screenshot to one of the category pages in the website ## http://qurtobabook.store/product-category/books/
    Need to remove the categories block in the main and just keep the products in this category. It’s shown in all other categories pages, i tried to change the Display type in category edit, it change the shown categories but still showing it – note: it shown only the category with products not even showing the empty one.

My second issue is that i need to make all the products images on the website in same size despite the size of the uploaded images, because this site will be a marketplace and i tried different sizes image.
    check this link for the 2 products images “iphone dock” and “eames plastic side”

http://www.tricks.management/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/FireShot-Capture-038-Qurtoba-bookstore-%E2%80%93-Best-Place-to-Buy-and-Sell-B_-http___qurtobabook.store_.png

My third issue is regarding the filter widgets and pre-footer area in the ## http://qurtobabook.store/product-category/books/ ## i thought i may need to create separate page for each category since each one of them have different filter for it, can i change these settings per category page or need to create new page for each category? i can find my way for creating new page for each category with side bars and the right widget for each one but i got around 100 category, is there anyway to work on these setting right on the category page instead of creating page for each one?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Please, update the theme to the latest version firstly.

2. You can configure your images sizes in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images.

3. Sorry, but WooCommerce filters can work on the shop page only. You can create custom pages and use filters there.

Regards

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Also there is this space that shown for no reason with each grid i create in any page with any products from the dummy products

http://www.tricks.management/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/deal.png

Also yesterday i updated the woocomerce plugin, there was a page include an visual composer element from woocomerce plugin but not working anymore after the update and had to change it to an element from yours in the visual composer, what was broken by this update?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Did you update the theme as we wrote you earlier?

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

I’m working directly on the parent theme not child theme, from your documentation i can use “Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades”, will that effect any work on the website?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it will replace all theme files of the parent theme.

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Is there anything can be done to save my work on the parent theme?
    Note: I didn’t customize in any code, CSS or JS, only some work on theme setting tabs, pages, categories and so on.
    Will all of that be gone?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, Theme Settings and pages will not be changed.

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Hello again, Thank you for your previous support everything worked fine.
    I have another issue at the moment, i need the widgets to be shown in category pages but it’s not working, i tried all other option to show it in taxonomy but still nothing.
    What should i do?
    Ps. only worked for price filter but not for woodmart layered nav and all categories created, attribute created and terms added correctly

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Be sure that you added these widgets to the shop page widgets area in Appearance -> Widgets. If it still not working, please, provide us your admin access so we can check it.

Regards

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

I did that and still not showing it.
    Please could you check it

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

One last issue if you may help me in it?
    The images’s size of the products listing in any part of the home page change depend on the uploaded image, this website will turn to marketplace very soon and the seller will be responsible for uploading the images, is there anyway i can make it display all in one size not depending on the uploaded images, i guess i asked about this before and tried fixing this from woocomerce customization options but still the ratio is different from one product to another.
    anyway to fix this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We removed the visibility options that added by some of the additional plugins and now one widget works correctly. Please, check it.

You can try to enable hard crop option in Dashboard -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> product images.

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Hello again,
    After adding dokan plugin and wp front end pro plugin, there is 2 logout menu item in user account menu (Dashboard, orders, download, address, …. logout, logout), how can i edit this menu to remove one of them?!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please describe us how to see this issue on your website?

Thank you

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Right now, I had to deactivate wp front end pro on my site to remove the second logout from the menu till i figure out how i can remove it from this menu.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, activate it now, and send us your account data so we can provide you a custom CSS for this.

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Why whenever i upload images, products images they all get very bad pixelated to the much that the products looks really really bad?
    Ps: i upload .png format and large images, still same problem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us a screenshot of this problem for better understanding.

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Here some screenshots

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Here is a link to the website with some instructions if you can’t see it.
    You will notice the image problem and the extra logout menu item in the account page and account menu

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to increase images sizes in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images.

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

It worked for products but backgrounds still looks weird.
    What about the 2 logout in the user account menu? could you let me know how to remove one of it.

I really appreciate your support. Thank you very much.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 36 total)