Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customized Category Pages

Customized Category Pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ahetu16@gmail.com
    Participant

Hello,

Is there any way to customize the category pages for each category? I cannot find anything in the documentation. The default layout is so boring…
    /product-category/…
    I would like to add different headings with different text for each category.

Thank you

Hello,

Please enter the category and you will see the option to set an individual heading image on each category. Besides, you can add and description created in HTML block https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#cat_att_tag

The category page is the Woocommerce template and the default Woocomerce does not have the option to edit category pages that is why options are limited.

Best Regards

ahetu16@gmail.com
    Participant

The question is not clear. I can do many things right under the header of my product/category pages but is this the only place that can be customized? Can I move the breadcrumbs over this description section?

ahetu16@gmail.com
    Participant

Ok not a big issue. thanks!

Hello,

If you need to hide anything or may change color or other minor CSS changes, we shall provide custom CSS. At the same time, we would not be able to help with the structure change

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)