Home Forums WoodMart support forum customs font ( Persian fonts ) and RTL

customs font ( Persian fonts ) and RTL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hessam
    Participant

hi ,
    i just bought woodmart theme , and search in topics about my issues .
    my web site , need Persian font and also need RTL default load .
    1. for change the font i just search in forums , and just see some code , for change the font . but was for years ago , i just check the documentation and see, new feature about add new customs font by customers , which one we do ? by code or new way to import Persian font .
    2.for the RTL , is there any file ready and confirmed by Xtemos for the RTL version site , to add for style.css in?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Our theme RTL ready. As soon as you set RTL language in the Dashboard > Settgins > General, the site would switch to RTL automatically.

You can upload any custom fonts, please find here how to do that: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/upload-custom-fonts/

You can set any font from the list in the Theme Settings > Typography.

Best Regards

hessam
    Participant

hi , thanks
    for the new customs font solution , i did this but when i want to import font by media library , need security permission . i also change the way , and use c panel , import font files to the font Folder in theme folder . but not show in the list on typography .

In case you see “This file type cannot be uploaded due to security reasons.” Then follow the below steps:

1. Add this line to the wp-config.php file: define( ‘ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS’, true );

2. Upload all font files formats

3. Remove this line from wp-config.php file

Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)