Home Forums WoodMart support forum deactivate label “sale” or “..%”

deactivate label “sale” or “..%”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

geo34
    Participant

hello, I would like to be able to deactivate (delete) the label “sale” or “..%”.

How to do please?

Cordially

Hello,

Please read and follow the instructions here:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-labels/

Best Regards.

geo34
    Participant

hello,
    thanks but i have already read that.

My products are variable products. My promotions are valid for the long term. I don’t want to apply an end date to make the “sale” label disappear. In addition by doing this, it removes the promotional price. It’s not good.

I want to remove this label while keeping my promotion.
    Thanks in advance

geo34
    Participant

If it’s technical, tell me the file or files to modify with the code to delete (or comment) so that this label no longer appears.
    Thanks

Hello,

If you want to turn off the Sale Label in percentage, you can go to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Shop > Product Labels > there you can turn off the toggle button for this: https://ibb.co/qstLN8n

If you completely want to hide the Sale Label without the percentage too then please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.product-labels .onsale.product-label {
       display: none !important;
    }

Note: If you just want to show the Sale Label with Sale text only then you don’t need to apply the CSS just turn off the toggle button only.

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

geo34
    Participant

If you completely want to hide the Sale Label without the percentage too then please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:
    .product-labels .onsale.product-label {
    display: none !important;
    }

Thanks, that’s what I wanted to do.
    I’m going to have to learn how to use CSS 🙂

Cordially

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS,We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirm the hard work we put in every day.
    So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘deactivate label “sale” or “..%”’ is closed to new replies.