Home Forums Basel support forum Default templates and demo pages

Default templates and demo pages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Andrea
    Participant

Hi there,

I was wondering how can I know wicht default template correspond with one of the demo pages, for instance page Shop/default style. The names online http://demo.xtemos.com/basel are different from the default templates.
    It would be wonderfull if i could use some example wich i cannot see available to import at the dummy content section.

Is there somewhere an visual overview from the default templates?
    ThanX, Andréa

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our theme and contacting us.

As you can find in a “Dummy content” section you are able to import almost all pages you see on our demo (it is about home pages and additional pages like contacts, about us etc.). If you are asking about examples you see under “Shop” item in our menu then they are actually all one and the same page. And names we used for them (default, alternative, masonry etc.) are not real names and used only for our demo. So you can’t import shop page in different versions. But you can easily achieve any of them by changing a few options like sidebar position, page heading size and colors, products hover and others. If you have some difficulties recreating any of these layouts just write us a name and we will help you.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)