Home Forums WoodMart support forum Delete meta on blog archive and blog single post

Delete meta on blog archive and blog single post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pomelo.alexia
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to delete meta on blog archive and blog post.
    I tried to past in CSS section :
    .blog-design-meta-image .wd-meta-author {
    display: none !important;
    }

But it doesn’t works.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

To hide the Meta on the Single Blog Post page, please navigate to the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Blog > Single post > there under the Elements > you can find the toggle options to enable or disable: https://xtemos.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/single-post-wd-7.jpg

Regarding the Blog Archive page, please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.blog .entry-meta.wd-entry-meta {
    }

.blog .hovered-social-icons {
    }

The above CSS will hide the Post Meta along with the Share Icons too on the Blog Archive page.

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

pomelo.alexia
    Participant

Thank you !

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Delete meta on blog archive and blog single post’ is closed to new replies.