Home Forums WoodMart support forum Design and filter issues

Design and filter issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Candratech
    Participant

I have an issue with the products filters. Every product has the correct filters. but for example under technology there is only 1 product per filter. but if you click on it you see the full list. The other issue is that some of the filters are displayed bold and others not. How can I fix this. Please see the attached screenshot. The other issue i’m having is under each product there is a button. with read more or choose options. if you hover it changes into a shopping cart. Can we change this icon to a list icon?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1- Regarding your Filter related concern, please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

2- Regarding changing the icon for the Add to Cart button hover, there isn’t a direct option available for it but a Custom CSS can be tried off to change the Icon through its Content code. Could you please share an image of the List Icon that you are referencing? So that we can check and confirm if it is possible or not.

Best Regards

Candratech
    Participant

Regarding the first issue, we give you permission to test the filter functionality.

Regarding the second issue, instead of a cart we just want a simple icon of a list or piece of paper.

Login link is in the private content

Hello,

1- Regarding the Filter concern, as we have checked the concern and selected all the Filters under the Sidebar and it was showing the only Product that you tagged in all Brands: https://snipboard.io/vIHRi4.jpg

There wasn’t any Full List showing after selection. Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

2- Regarding the Icon changing, this was the closest possible Icon which we have now changed to, that you referenced: https://snipboard.io/XY6SVi.jpg

Following Custom CSS was applied in this regard on your Site:
    .wd-add-btn-replace .add-to-cart-loop:before { content: "\f138" !important; }

Best Regards

Candratech
    Participant

1 – All filters work perfectly. the only filter that isnt working correctly is the one with the name: Technology. it only displays: Analog and WiFi. It should also display: SIP. the number behind it suggest we only have 1 Analog phone, no SIP phones and a single WiFi phone. Thats weird, because on a product level we added tot the attributes exactly what type of phone it is.

2 – Thank you so much for the icon change. Thats perfect.

Hello,

Your issue is now resolved.

The Filters are now showing and working fine. It was the Lookup table issue from the WooCommerce settings which we have now adjusted.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

Candratech
    Participant

Thank you! its working perfectly.

I have two other questions.

1) the shopping bag in the right hand corner, can I also change that towards the list icon?
    2) I have a strange issue with one product. I can edit it and do anything with it but when I try to view the product on the following link: https://hospitality-phones.com/product/teledex-d-100-series/
    I receive the following message: Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/candra-hospitality.com/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 3425

I have done a quick inventory but it seems to be the only product with this issue.

Kind regards,

David

Hello,

1- Regarding the Cart Icon change in the Header, please go to Dashboard > WoodMart > Header Builder > there edit your current Header Layout > in that edit the Cart element > in that you will find the option to change the Icon from the available ones or upload your Custom Image: https://snipboard.io/lkt3di.jpg

2- Sorry to hear about the inconvenience in this regard. The Error that you have shared is mentioned as wp-includes which is mostly related to WordPress end errors. So, you might want to consult the WordPress Support or your Hosting Provider in this regard. They will guide you through this because this is specifically not a Theme end concern. Hope you can understand !

Best Regards

Candratech
    Participant

1. You performed an icon change on the add to cart button, Thank you. I would like to use that same icon for the shopping cart. Where can I find it?

2. Thank you! It was a malfunctioning plugin.

Hello,

Sorry to say but actually those Icons are not separately available to add as Images in pursuit with the Custom Icon option that we mentioned you to use.

So, we have applied the following Custom CSS on your Site to change the Cart icon under the Header to the one you want:

.wd-header-cart .wd-tools-icon.wd-icon-alt:before {
    	content: "\f138" !important;
    }

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)