Home Forums WoodMart support forum Design of Product Page – Switching between the placing Item images & description

Design of Product Page – Switching between the placing Item images & description

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

haggai
    Participant

Hi, I’m using RTL, thus on product page the image is on the right and the detail box is on the left side. The opposite from how it’s placed here:
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/furniture/char-with-love/?opt=product_shadow

How do I switch the placement of the 2 boxes of the product images and the product sell box?

Thank you

Hello,

The demo RTL shows the home page only, the product page is not RTL. Please insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area so that we could give you custom CSS.

Best Regards

haggai
    Participant

Hi, Thank you for your help.

However, at the moment the site is running locally via XAMP.

Is there any way you could instruct me and I’d do my best to follow the instructions?

Thank you in advance

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.product-image-summary-inner{
    flex-direction: row-reverse;
    }
    .woocommerce-product-gallery.woocommerce-product-gallery--with-images{
    flex-direction: row-reverse;
    }

Best Regards

haggai
    Participant

Hi, thank you for the snippet. Unfortunately it screwed up the design of the product page – above the fold.

The product-box instead of being centered moved to one side, and the images moved to the opposite side, which looks like nonsense.

An image is attached.

Please advise. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I need to have the product page URL to get the correct custom CSS. Let’s postpone this issue till the moment the site would get alive.

Best Regards

haggai
    Participant

here are the credentials

Hello,

I need admin rights to check the settings for other questions.

I have checked the code I provided, it works for your product page: https://gyazo.com/b27160b4401217fe8a59068e4faee756

I need admin access to check the Theme Settings to figure out why the code does not work on your site.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)