Home Forums WoodMart support forum Different Headers on Shop and Single Product page

Different Headers on Shop and Single Product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Heiko
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem with different headers in the shop and on the singel product page, which i reported wicht post

I checked everythink, granted the rights for the support, but nothing happend.

Since the topic was closed, I open a new one. For more details and screenshoots please refer the original post (link above).

Could you please anlayse the problem, answer my questions and find a solution?

With kind regards from Germany
    Heiko

Hello,

I am very sorry, I have closed the topic by mistake.

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation. You would better make the full backup of your site. I see the problem.

Best Regards

Heiko
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and the explaination why the original post was closed.

Backup is now performed. Permission to deactivate the plugins is granted.

With kind regards
    Heiko

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

In this situation are you able to provide us your FTP access so we could troubleshoot it and provide you with a solution?

Best Regards

Heiko
    Participant

Hello,

please find the credentials for the FTP server in the private block.

Kind regards
    Heiko

Hello,

You have translated this sting that has broken the headers: https://take.ms/kTw3C Please remove this translation.

Best Regards

Heiko
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you very much for your investigation.
    I translated some stings for our German customer and some were in the admin_texts_xts-woodmart-options (like cookies_text, wishlist_empty_text etc.) However I translated also single_product_header original “none”. That was the fault, because this string is a variable.

Now I deleted the translation and eyeryting is fine.

Good job and thank you again!

With kind regards
    Heiko

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Different Headers on Shop and Single Product page’ is closed to new replies.