Home Forums WoodMart support forum Different product styles in shop

Different product styles in shop

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

luisscostaa
    Participant

Hi,

I set my store to show product card design to “show summary on mouse over”, however, when I go to the store page, each column shows a different layout. (see attachments)

How can I solve this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have test your site store and all of you products having the same style “show summary on mouse over”.

Video for clarification: https://jmp.sh/5sdy4Pf

It’s seems you cache issue. You need to clear your site and browser cache and then check back.

Best Regards.

luisscostaa
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
    I already clean the browser cache and tried with other browsers and with incognit browser.
    It seems that happens to me and to other people.

Check the video below
    https://jmp.sh/v/aSY2Qqocd0BJtwhoY0wH

I want that all cards show a blue button to add the product to cart and not like you shown on the video.

Most Welcome,

Kindly test with some different hover style if you want a blue button with text ”Add to cart ” from Theme settings >> Shop >> PRODUCTS STYLES >> Hover on product.

In case if it still does not work then share your admin login credentials so I can check myself and help you out.

Best Regards.

luisscostaa
    Participant

Still doesn’t work.
    Can you check my configurations?

Hello,

Your problem is resolved when I select the hover style ”Standard button“ from Theme Settings >> Shop >> PRODUCTS STYLES >> Hover on product. It display all the blue buttons with text and not the icon only.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/exKxa6X

Best Regards.

luisscostaa
    Participant

Thank you for your attention,

Maybe I haven’t explained corretly. the option that I want is “Show summary on hover” to show the button to add product on mouseover for all product cards (The option that I had selected before)

luisscostaa
    Participant

I have attached an image showing two active mousehovers products that are on the same page. These products shows different buttons to add to the cart, which makes no sense.

As I mentioned earlier, what I want is that hovering mouseover shows me the options and has the add button.(product in left on the picture)
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Most Welcome,

Yes, I know that before you choose the “Show summary on hover” style and you want to show the button shown in the left product in your screenshot.

That’s why to fix this I choose another hover style which show the same hover style and the button for all the products.

Also Its may be possible that the column wise button display is due to your hooks in funtions.php or your any other custom code or might be due to third party plugins.

Because I have test the same hover style on my test site and everything works just fine at my end.

Also you are using an old version of theme kindly update the theme and then check back only with theme required plugins after clearing your site and browser cache. Also If you used your custom code then must remove it and then test the store. But currently you can use “Standard button” hover style as it does not display different buttons column wise and it display all the buttons as blue buttons with text.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)