Home Forums WoodMart support forum Different sidebar filters per category

Different sidebar filters per category

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Morgi
    Participant

How is it possible to set different sidebar filters per category?
    On your demo page, the filter attribute colour and brand is shown for the “lighting” category (archive site), but not for all other category (archive sites).
    There are also optical differences between these sites, one with banner above, the other without, where can i modify the different archive sites?
    I can’t find the difference in the backend? It has nothing to do with simple or variable products, the widget is always the same and also the filters in the widget are configured in such a way that it should work for all categories,…
    Please for short help how this is possible.

Morgi
    Participant

There are 2 fotos what i mean

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Morgi
    Participant

foto 2

Attachments:

Morgi
    Participant

i can’t delete or change my post, sorry

Morgi
    Participant

upload problem

Attachments:

Morgi
    Participant

the more i test and rearrange the theme’s demo-products into other cateories, the less i understand the logic of the filters?
    so i think to myself, if a criterion does not occur in any of the selected products, the filter part hides itself?
    all filters are always displayed where there is a criterion for at least one of the products, unless I define in the widget settings that a certain filter should only apply to certain categories, or how is that exactly?
    See the picture in the attachment, how can such a combination come about?

I have already found out about the problem with the content above the products on the shop page.

Attachments:

Morgi
    Participant

what i also haven’t found yet is, if i build my own shop page in wpbakery pagebuilder, how do i replace it with the existing one in the template. where do i define what the shop page or product page should look like when i build my own?

now it is quite funny for me, when i select the filter blue, suddenly instead of 2 products 4 products and the colours yellow and brown are added. if i click blue away again i see only black and blue again???

Attachments:

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Every WoodMart attribute filter widget has the option to select the category where it would be shown. Find our documentation tutorial about this here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebars/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Morgi
    Participant

Hi,
    i have a Problem with the Filter.
    Even if i disabled the Shop Filter button, the filter is shown on shop page, every filterpage, category page,…
    how can i disable it?
    why is this so?
    see attachements

Attachments:

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)