Home Forums WoodMart support forum Disable Auto Generated External CSS

Disable Auto Generated External CSS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

johnlabu
    Participant

Hi, everytime i update theme option, there was some external css generated and save in upload folder.

Is it possible to turn off this featured? how to do that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

If you will disable this feature, all this CSS will be injected to your page with <style> tag and it is bad for your website performance.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

johnlabu
    Participant

But my website has conflict with that external css.

My woocommerce use a plugin that use Redux Framework. So, redux got conflict with external css.

when external css is there, when i activated Redux Framework, the styling of Footer & global font were broken really bad. So i need to know how to disable that automatic external css. For this time being, web speed is not a main concern to me, instead of to repair the broken styling cause by Redux framework.

This is when i delete CSS : https://i.imgur.com/cbf2ct2.png

This is what happen if i let the css in there : https://i.imgur.com/KIF1DPb.png

that external css has issue with Redux Framework. I cannot disable Redux because it’s really important to one of my plugin to make integration to mobile apps

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you have a conflict with Redux Framework plugin, try to add the following code snippet to the functions.php file in your child theme

add_filter( 'woodmart_redux_settings', '__return_false' );

johnlabu
    Participant

hi thanks.. that code solution is working fine now. May I know, what’s the purpose of that filter add_filter( ‘woodmart_redux_settings’, ‘__return_false’ ); actually ?

Will it give any error/priblem in future if im using Redux Framework ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It will disable Redux Support that we coded in our old versions. We don’t disable it completely yet because after updating from an old version it may lose all the options.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)