Home Forums WoodMart support forum Disable Discounts codes can apply on Frequent Bought Together Bundles

Disable Discounts codes can apply on Frequent Bought Together Bundles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

marco-5253
    Participant

I work with influencers codes in my shop and also I’m implementing the Frequent Bought Together bundles. I want to disable the option to ad an influencer code when costumers.

My main issue is that if a user has put a Frequently Bought Together deal in the cart, I don’t want to give a chance to them to get even bigger discount by adding a coupon (if they have one). And at the moment coupons are accepted and adds more discount to these deals.

I tried the the following Snippet and it didn’t work:

add_filter( ‘woocommerce_coupon_is_valid_for_product’, ‘woobt_coupon_restrict’, 10, 4 );
    function woobt_coupon_restrict( $valid, $product, $coupon, $cart_item ) {
    if ( isset( $cart_item[‘woobt_parent_id’] ) || isset( $cart_item[‘woobt_ids’] ) ) {
    return false;
    }

return $valid;
    }

egemenkalecik
    Participant

can you tell me how are you doing can you make a video

My main issue is that if a user has put a Frequently Bought Together deal in the cart, I don’t want to give a chance to them to get even bigger discount by adding a coupon (if they have one). And at the moment coupons are accepted and adds more discount to these deals.
    demirciegehan46@gmail.com

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

This functionality does not relate to WoodMart theme, we do not have instructions on how to configure that. Please check the Woocommerce documentation on this issue.

Best Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)