Home Forums WoodMart support forum Disable sidebar only on shop page

Disable sidebar only on shop page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

John
    Participant

Hey there, any function to remove the sidebar only on shop page?
    Or should i do it via css?
    Waiting for your answer thanks.

Hello,

If you remove the sidebar on the shop page, the category page would not have the sidebar as well. You can disable the sidebar in the Theme Settings > Shop > Sidebar and Title > set the full-width window.

Please consider the option “Off-canvas sidebar for the desktop” The sidebar will be hidden and it will be shown on button click

Best Regard

John
    Participant

Hello again.
    So there is no solution only for shop page maybe a function with if page or maybe some css to hide it.
    I would like to keep this format with sidebar on left not with off canvas and on shop page to show the main categories. Thanks maybe you can help me all the best.

newsprince
    Participant

@nvr

If you want to hide the sidebar on your shop page but keep it on product category pages add this code to your Custom CSS options

body.post-type-archive-product .main-page-wrapper .sidebar-container{
    	display: none;
    }

newsprince
    Participant

Also add this to make the shop page products row 100% width now that the sidebar is missing.

body.post-type-archive-product .main-page-wrapper .description-area-after{
    	max-width:100%;
    	-webkit-flex-basis:100%;
    	-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;
    	flex-basis:100%;
    }

Hello,

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

John
    Participant

Hey @newsprince really appreciate for your code the first one works flawless but the 2nd seems not to set the full width to 100%.
    Any ideas 🙂 thanks in advanced.

John
    Participant

Hey there, any chance to help me with the 2nd code to make the shop page products row 100%?
    Thanks

Hello,

Please provide your shop page URL, if your site is under maintenance, please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

juanrojodesign
    Participant

Hi Elise. Hope all is well.

Was hopeful you have the solution to this. See private message.

Hello,

It is not possible to hide the sidebar on the shop page and show on the categories pages and these pages types have the same classes.

I see filters for watches, there is filter by brand http://prntscr.com/ohq3gw

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)