Home Forums WoodMart support forum Disabling scroll bar in short description

Disabling scroll bar in short description

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi Artem, I am thinking of disabling the scroll bar in the short description. Is it possible through the theme settings?

Screenshot:

Hello,

It would be possible with the custom CSS, please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > General:

body .woocommerce-product-details__short-description {
        max-height: 100%!important;
    	  min-height:100%!important;
    }

Best Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi Eliste, thank you for the prompt reply. I added this code to “Global Custom CSS” (I could not find a section called “General”) on our staging website and it doesn’t seem to be working.

Please see the following screenshot:

You can see that the scroll bar still exists:
    https://www.wildguitars.co.il/product/positive-grid-spark-pearl/

wildguitars
    Participant

I see that you also included the same code in the other thread that I opened, with subject “DISPLAYING ALL PRODUCT PAGE CONTENT AT ONCE INSTEAD OF IN TABS”. I think you closed that thread so I cannot reply there. I assume it shouldn’t be the same code for both threads?

Hello,

I am checking the site and I do not see the code in the Custom CSS. Add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > General:

body .woocommerce-product-details__short-description {
        max-height: 100%!important;
    	  min-height:100%!important;
    }

If it does not work, leave the code in the Theme Settings and provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

How silly of me, I entered the code in our staging website but provided you with a link to our live site. 🙂 The code is working wonderfully and I thank for helping with me with this!

Regarding my other thread DISPLAYING ALL PRODUCT PAGE CONTENT AT ONCE INSTEAD OF IN TABS, it was closed before I had the chance to reply. It looks like you put the same code for the short description. Can you please check this for me?
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/displaying-all-product-page-content-at-once-instead-of-in-tabs/

Thanks,
    Tom

Hello,

I reopened the topic and replied to it.

Best Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

Thanks, Elise.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)