Home Forums Basel support forum Disappearing Details on Shop Page

Disappearing Details on Shop Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

begr8attennis
    Participant

Hello, I love your theme but once a day all my text below

“(Launched in October 2019

Doubles Lesson Plans for a Junior or Adult Club Coaching Program.

A new 32 week junior group coaching lesson plan will be available in the new year)”

and my two products disappear from my shop page https://begreatattennis.com/lessonplansshop/ when I go into it. To fix it I have to edit the shop page and click update and then it works again. I don’t have any screenshots of it not there but can send when it happens again.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please contact your host support and ask them perhaps there is the site backup, you can restore the backup and your products. For future make the site backups from time to time and when you add the content/or amend anything. Our theme does not influence on appearance or removing the content. Check the trash folders in products.

Best Regards

begr8attennis
    Participant

Hello,

I contacted my host and they said there is no issues. I’ve attached two screenshots. One shows the text and products missing from the shop page and one shows them back after I edit the shop page and click update.

The text and products disappear from the shop page randomly, one minute they are there, then I go back in a few hours later and they are gone. The single product pages are still working and they still show on my homepage but the products disappear from the main shop page. I tried making a new shop page but the same problem. https://begreatattennis.com/shop

I hope you can help please as I would like to link directly to the shop page instead of just the products. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Try to divide the pages: home page and the shop page and test the issue on the Storefront theme. Our theme does not influence on showing and hiding the products.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)