Home Forums WoodMart support forum display grid on destok and list on mobile

display grid on destok and list on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shay2880
    Participant

hi, I would like to set different product display for mobile and desktop. I wish desktop to be set in grid and mobile to list. theme option allow me to set 1 column on mobile but not “list”. How can I set this?

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to set the shop or category page in different styles, if you mean a Product grid element on any of the pages, you can clone the element in a separate row, configure the different view and hide the columns on different devices: https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/control-elements-different-devices-responsive-column-controls/

Best Regards

shay2880
    Participant

i do mean the product list. in the theme option, under shop->product grid i can choose the display of desktop: grid (and number of column) or list. mobile i choose only number of columns.
    I want to set the options so a ‘list’ will apply on mobile and desktop-a ‘grid’ (with the number of column i would choose)

Hello,

As I told you, unfortunately, there is no option to implement that. The shop view can be either list or grid.

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)