Home Forums WoodMart support forum Display issues after

Display issues after

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mcbrikett.de
    Participant

We changed the overlay colour in the header of a category page and it messed up the display. See attachements.

Last week we had the case that we deactivated WP-Rocket optimisations (CSS & JS) because the display of some elements was not correct and the complete landing page was broken.
    Unfortunately I don’t have a screenshot of it because we immediately restored the backup after turning WP Rocket optimisations back on didn’t fix the issue.

Now we fear that every change we make could mess with the website. Not an ideal situation.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the page url where the issue is situated. Also share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

mcbrikett.de
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

as stated in the private section URL is http://www.fusl.me.

I don’t think sharing my login detail publicly is a good idea..

Kind regards,
    Kasper

Hello,

Can you please share the wp logins details of your site in the private area under the message area so i will closer look on your site and give you a possible solution.

Also, deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue.

Best Regards.

mcbrikett.de
    Participant

I can give you access, but the problem is that the issues are random and we cannot trigger them reliably.
    Sometime they occur sometimes not. Sometimes the same setting result in another issue, or not.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.
    If the issue remains,, share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)