Home Forums WoodMart support forum Displaying Downloadable Link in “Attributes” Section

Displaying Downloadable Link in “Attributes” Section

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

mads
    Participant

I am experiencing an issue with adding a downloadable link to the “Attributes” section on a product page.

Although I can add a raw URL, which becomes clickable, it doesn’t look professional. I attempted to use HTML to make the text more user-friendly (Download), but it displayed the raw HTML instead.

Could you please advise on how to incorporate a clean, clickable, downloadable link within the “Attributes” section, without displaying the clumsy-looking raw URL?

Thank you in advance.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by mads.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mads,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Please provide me with temporary wp-admin access to debug issues.

Regards,

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Hung Pham.

mads
    Participant

Hey Hung,

Can you please provide me your e-mail then?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mads,

Any email address can be used for the new account, it does not have to be your personal email.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

mads
    Participant

You asked me to “Please provide me with temporary wp-admin access to debug issues.”

To do that, I will need your e-mail.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mads,

You can use this email: xtemos.studio@gmail.com

Regards,

mads
    Participant

I just sent you an invite.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mads,

First of all, take my apologies for delay in answering.

We checked and did not receive any email. Please provide wp-admin credentials directly here.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Regards,

mads
    Participant

Check below.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mads,

Thanks for the details.

However, I see you changed the product content with link provided. Please replicate the issue then I can see and debug it.

Regards,

mads
    Participant

Hello. I’ve just added it in the product mentioned (see below). I’ve added two:
    1. First one is where I created the Attribute & Term and added in this link: Download
    2. Number Two is where I haven’t created Attribute & Term and added the link on the product.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mads,

Please add below Custom Code to functions.php file in Child theme.

add_action( 'woocommerce_attribute', function ( $value, $attribute, $values ) {
    	if ( $attribute && ! $attribute->is_taxonomy() && $attribute->get_options() ) {
    		return wpautop( wptexturize( implode( ', ', $attribute->get_options() ) ) );
    	}

return $value;
    }, 10, 3);

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

mads
    Participant

Works great. Thanks.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mads,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating for our theme and customer and technical support.

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)