Home Forums WoodMart support forum I cannot translate some words in my site language

I cannot translate some words in my site language

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

l1ghtning
    Participant

Hello, I use woodmart contact on many of my sites and I use Loco to translate according to the site languages. But it does not translate all fields correctly. On one of my sites it translates the phrase “in stock” correctly, but on another site it does not translate the phrase “in stock” even though I translate in the same format. I need support on this issue

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi l1ghtning,

Thanks for reaching to us.

+ In order to change / translate words. Please make sure you synced the strings first before changing / translating WooCommerce, WoodMart Core plugins and WoodMart theme. You can refer to article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

+ You are also need to select the language for the backend and theme settings for admin from the admin user profile, please edit the user’s profile and then select the language for that user it will show the same on the backend.

Regards,

l1ghtning
    Participant

Hello,

the problems I am talking about are not the problems on the back end, but the problems on the product page on the front end does not translate the in stock phrase on the product page, my site language is german, I use the back end in english, but it cannot correctly translate every word on the front end into german, I will add a sample screenshot to the system.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi l1ghtning,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

l1ghtning
    Participant

ok waiting for your support

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi l1ghtning,

Thanks for details.

I’ve fixed your issue. Please clear cache from plugin, CDN and check your site again.

Regards,

l1ghtning
    Participant

First of all, thank you. Can you please tell me step by step why this problem is happening and what I need to do to fix it, because I have this problem on my other sites and I want to fix it quickly.

Thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi l1ghtning,

I figured out you did not sync strings, I did it and moved to as well, then it worked again. https://prnt.sc/dP2v3TtOPQax

Regards,

l1ghtning
    Participant

I see, can you write me the correct steps for a normal translation? Because I read in a link shared in previous topics that if the system is selected, the theme runs that file first

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi l1ghtning,

By default, translation will works properly, you don’t need to relocate translation files.

Regards,

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)