Home Forums WoodMart support forum Documentation different from settings, no child theme, no pre-built websites.

Documentation different from settings, no child theme, no pre-built websites.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

le.bosumbe
    Participant

Good afternoon Sir/Madam,

I installed the WoodMart Theme based on the installation video and documentation unfortunately videos and documentation don’t correspond to the current theme settings.

On the video or documentation it shows two zip WoodMart folders (Parent and child) but this current theme has only one zip folder which is WoodMart.

After installing the theme and plugins, then when I tried to actually import these pre-built websites and other features, I noticed that the entire processes were bunch of images and when I tried to click on these images hoping that there must be a link, unfortunately the import link is also an image.

My website is sitting there as a dummy image template and I would like therefore your technical assistance so that my website can work as per your theme demos.

Thank you for your attention and cooperation on this regard.

Sincerely,

Lawrence Bosumbe

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

le.bosumbe
    Participant

I solved that issues. Thanks.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Documentation different from settings, no child theme, no pre-built websites.’ is closed to new replies.