Home Forums WoodMart support forum Drop down menu styling

Drop down menu styling

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hardik119955
    Participant

On my website menu like CA or CS the dropdown menu looks plain white with black font i don’t like the look how to change or style that please guide.

I have seen the both option dark and light them for dropdown menu but not satisfied by the outcomes.

Hello,

Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.wd-event-hover:hover>.wd-dropdown, .wd-event-click.wd-opened>.wd-dropdown, .wd-dropdown.wd-opened {
        background-color: red;
    }
    .wd-sub-menu li>a {
        color: white !important;
    }

Best Regards.

hardik119955
    Participant

The above code only help in editing color what I’m looking for is how to style the format like in tabular form or in table form or each dropdown category shows line between them…

Please help me in sorting this thank you.

Hello,

Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.wd-sub-menu li {
        border-bottom: 1px solid black;
    }

Best Regards.

hardik119955
    Participant

Not satisfied by the results need a good looking dropdown, look CA, CS on my page gor results.

hardik119955
    Participant

Look for woodmart demo retail lefthand side categories the way they are appearing with darkgrey hovering effect.
    Or
    Shop color dropdown with change in color on hovering.

Hello,

If you want a dropdown style like the demo, try to create a HTML Block and set the drop down settings from Appearance > Menu.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/create-mega-menu/

For better understanding watch this video:
    https://youtu.be/NXh44zkcGoA?si=EHfQaIJoqe4t_NQP

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)