Home Forums WoodMart support forum variable not displaying on product page

variable not displaying on product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jamieandrade88
    Participant

the variable swatches are not displaying on my product page for a specific item called the metallic Mirror ball inflatable.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Variable Products and select attributes you want to display in the product grid via Grid swatch attribute to display option https://prnt.sc/DV0yfty1epd6

Also, Try to increase the AJAX variation threshold option in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Variable products https://gyazo.com/11ddf67a9d8c4d28de3c88163f847bf7

Best Regards.

jamieandrade88
    Participant

its only displaying one of the variables which is currently color and I would I really want more to display like metallic color, matte color etc. Does it only let me have one option on display at a time?

jamieandrade88
    Participant

So I changed the variables so they can just be color and now they are not showing up at all.

Attachments:

jamieandrade88
    Participant

Update: attributes swatches are showing on grid but now I have two issues.

1. Attribute names display on top of each product and I would like that removed. (see screenshot one)
    2. attributes colors where I uploaded an image are displaying the size of a thumbnail instead of circle swatch size.

Attachments:

Hello,

Currently, you can only select one attribute to display on the grid in Theme Settings > Shop > Variable products.

Alternatively, try to enable the option “Quick shop” in the Theme settings > Shop > Variable products, then choose the quick shop type “on variation click” and click on the one attribute swatch in the grid. and you will see more than one attribute in the grid.

Also, you are using the elementor pro template and use the elementor pro widget. Please try to use our theme widget like archive products widget in the layout then theme elements will work for you.

Best Regards.

jamieandrade88
    Participant

Hello, Are you saying I can use elemnetor pro template with the theme widget?

Hello,

No you need to use our theme widget then the theme settings will for you.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)