Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dropdown for Category

Dropdown for Category

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

megamarket.hr
    Participant

I fixed the problem thanks,

I have another question so we got a link from out partners for product import and do you know how to connect that with our store so he can track stock status.

When importing, you should add, Images, Description, Stock status, Their price, SKU, and only brand FREEON

Hello,

Sorry to say but the Product Importing concern is specifically related to WooCommerce end. The theme directly doesn’t influence it. By default, WooCommerce has a built-in product CSV Importer and Exporter. So, you can try the CSV importer to import the Products from where you are trying.

Here is the guide to that: https://woocommerce.com/document/product-csv-importer-exporter/

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hi I need fast help, so we have woodmart theme, our developer install theme and now we bought licence key and when we update wo cant do anything on theme everything is frozen. This is on other web-site

PLEASE HELPPPP FASTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Hello,

Could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. Also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Thanks I fix it, I dosent install woodmart core – and now everything work fine 🙂

–> I have another question how can we hide product what are out of stock, for example, when someone goes to the category (Machines and Tools [Strojevi i Alati]) to remove all out of stock products or to hide them somewhere. Can it be done or not?
    Maybe if the Hide product out of stock filter was automatically turned on or something like that, you would know better. It look bad when people se product out of stock,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

To hide the Out of Stock Products from the Archive pages of your Site, please navigate to the Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > click on Products tab > there under that open the Inventory sub-tab > there you can find the Out of stock visibility > there check that box mentioning Hide out of stock items from the catalog: https://snipboard.io/ljHA7k.jpg

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hi, so I have problem when I search for something like “freeon” he show on page 7 products, on another page show 2 product and on some pages is just empty and …
    I set shop to show 12/24/36 – but he dont show 12

How to fix this problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

If you do not mind can you please create a new topic to avoid any confusion between the old and new issues?

Best Regards.

Note: Please create a new topic every time for a new issue on the support system.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)