Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dropdowns are missing on the shop page

Dropdowns are missing on the shop page

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

henalon123
    Participant

Hi there, I noticed a bug on the latest update of the theme, when I enter the shop page and click on the ‘Categories’ dropdown on mobile it shows the arrows and subcategories perfectly, but when i click on a subcategory and from that subcategory i open the ‘Categories’ dropdown again, it dont show the dropdowns arrows and i dont see the subcategories ..
    Ive attached the screenshots for you to see,
    Please help

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

It seems to be a theme bug. We will fix this in our next theme update.

Regards.

henalon123
    Participant

Also another question, how I can display produuct variations on the shop page independently ? so that every variation have its square on the shop page ?
    Waiting for your response, thanks

henalon123
    Participant

also some elements on the front page are broken for some reason please check :

Hello,

Woocommerce does not provide the option to show the variable product in the way you wish, unfortunately.

As for the broken block, please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

henalon123
    Participant

Ok, one last thing, when i customer enter the site via google ads variation link (given an example in hidden), how it is possible to show in the product images only the variation images instantly ?
    without the need for the customer to click the variation swatch in order to show all variation images ..
    Because right now it shows all the variations and some customers have difficulity to understand to click on the variation swatch first to see all variation images, so it gives like a bad vibe from new customers ..
    Please help,
    Best Regards.

henalon123
    Participant

In regards to the shop page menu issue, now Ive removed some sub-categories and added some, but on that dropdowns i still see the old sub-categories, its weird because only on the shop page menu the issue is still there, i have the same menu on the left side bar and its perfect there ..
    Please advice
    Best Regards.

Hello,

As for Google ads, our theme doesn’t influence the view. You can check the issue with a Storefront theme to detect if any time influences.

As for the sub-categories, check you have added them to the proper menu items and clear the cache.

Best Regards

henalon123
    Participant

Hi there, In regards to the first issue i complained about, we saw your latest update but still when I enter the shop page and click on the ‘Categories’ dropdown on mobile it shows the arrows and subcategories perfectly, but when i click on a subcategory and from that subcategory i open the ‘Categories’ dropdown again, it dont show the dropdowns arrows and i dont see the subcategories ..
    Now also the “categories” don’t show any mark or sign that the user should click on it to search the categories ..
    Also, I noticed that the hover line on desktop is not working on subcategories, just on the main categories on the shop page ..
    Please help,
    Best regards.

henalon123
    Participant

Also on the shop page on mobile, the bottom sticky navbar, when i click on shop and click on a product – after i enter the product i cannot see the shop icon on the navbar ..

henalon123
    Participant

Ok sorry for all of that messages, after updating all of the plugins correctly, all is working fine besides the shop icon on the bottom navbar on mobile, so this is the only issue now

Hello,

Please check this article: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/icons-has-been-disappeared/

Best Regards

henalon123
    Participant

Hi there, that didnt work, ive attached screenshot for you to see, on any page on the site i have the shop botton missing and the compare botton missing.
    Please help

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

henalon123
    Participant

Ok, yes I permit.
    Also i have a new issue, the site wont show up correctly on mobile
    Please help

henalon123
    Participant

I noticed the whole Woodmart theme settings is not showing up correctly at all .. i dont know what went wrong we did not do anything

Hello,

Please update the theme till 6.1.2 This version have fix for all the issues.

As for the categories, please check this manual to configure properly: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/product-category-menu/

Best Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)