Home Forums WoodMart support forum Edit 'Catalogping' Checkout Step Title

Edit 'Catalogping' Checkout Step Title

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

jonathan
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I’ve looked everywhere, but can’t find where I would change the Checkout Step Title from ‘CATALOGPING’ to something else. Can you help?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

jonathan
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Artem.

I had looked through various plugins and themes, to find the term to translate, but I can’t come across it. Could you direct me to where I might find the Catalogping data? I presume it’s a Woodmart element?

Thanks for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Did you try to translate it with Loco Translate in our PO file as shown in the tutorial? If it doesn’t help, please, provide us your admin access so we can check it.

jonathan
    Participant

Hey,

Yeah – I tried, but can’t find the text to translate. See private content for site details.

Many thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t access your website, it doesn’t work.

jonathan
    Participant

Are you sure? I’ve just logged in with those exact credentials. What’s not working for you?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

jonathan
    Participant

Odd! I’ll reply more in the private content.

jonathan
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve found the problem, and fixed it. I had modified functions.php to change ‘Shop’ to ‘Catalog’. Hence ‘Shopping Cart’ became ‘Catalogping Cart’!

My mistake. Thanks for your willing assistance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you solved this problem.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)